The Embassy of the Republic of Zambia in Berlin, Germany is looking for a suitable person (based in Germany) to take up the position of TYPIST to the Defence Advisor.
- High School certificate or its equivalent
- Diploma in Business Administration or equivalent;
- Microsoft Office certificate;
- Office Management and Administration skills;
- Ability to communicate fluently in both German and English;
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience in a similar capacity in a reputable organisation;
- Previous work experience in Embassy will be an added advantage.
Application deadline: Wednesday 26th February 2020.
Interested candidates who meet the minimum set criteria should submit email applications consisting of a cover letter, CV and qualifications in a single document to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org with a clearly stated heading of the position applied for.
Hard copies of applications addressed to the Ambassador should be submitted at the Embassy of the Republic of Zambia, Axel Springer Straße 54A, 10117 Berlin.
Applicants who do not follow the above stated instructions or meet set criteria will not be considered.
Kindly note that applicants that will not receive feedback within seven (7) days must be deemed as unsuccessful.